Updated genre list for ID3 tags, thanks to Michael Baryshnikov: ID3TAG.ZIP
Disk Indexer is a disk/media/cd cataloguer type program. That is, you
can navigate and search the content of removeable disks not currently in
your drives. Moreover, it is programmed 100% in Java so it can run on
any platform that has a Java Virtual Machine. The database created can
therefore be shared by multiple operating systems.
- Creation of only one database file, dynamically cached. Database
file management is therefore not necessary. Classification done with
- Storage of Zip file content, ID3 Tags and thumbnails of GIF and JPG files.
- Integrated search dialog to rapidly find the information you want.
It can also automatically lookup the location of the found nodes.
- Configuration of multiple equivalent mount points, for multiple
drives or multiple platforms.
- Files and directories/mount points can be associated with user
- Table nodes can be sorted by clicking on the corresponding table
- "Stick with selection" mode to easily view the properties of multiple nodes
in a row.
Last Modified: December 9, 2005 19:00:44 EST.